In this episode we host internationally acclaimed family counselor, parenting expert, speaker, bestselling author, and media personality Alyson Schafer to the podcast. Alyson promotes a firm but friendly “democratic parenting” style and offers practical solutions backed by extensive evidence based research.
We explore Alyson’s perspective on the relationships she sees between dads and kids, how to develop the right foundation in parenting, and dealing with toddler tantrums in the flow of an energetic and lively conversation.
Alyson provides dads a lot of practical tools and insight into how to build strong, trusting relationships. At the end Alyson offers what she believes is the most important practice for dads. You don’t want to miss this episode – it’s filled with nuggets you can apply right now.
Listen to The Dad Central Show on:
About Alyson Schafer, Acclaimed Parenting Expert:
Alyson Schafer is one of Canada’s leading parenting experts. She promotes a firm but friendly “democratic parenting” style and offers practical solutions backed by extensive evidence based research.
Links for Alyson Schafer:
- Website: https://dadcentral.ca
- The Dad Central Show: https://dadcentral.ca/podcast/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/dadcentral
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dadcentral_ont
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dadcentralontario
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dadcentral/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs2HyxB9nOLxyHvBMSo4TQQ