In this conversation we speak with Ray Arata, the founder of The Better Man Conference and the author of two books for men. Ray’s mission is help men live and lead from the heart in their personal lives.
Ray’s also a father who experienced divorce but worked at improving his relationship with his kids. IN the conversation, he models vulnerability while sharing stories from his fatherhood journey. Ray’s relationship with his own father has played an important part in his life – instilling principles of commitment, being a provider and donating his time to help others.
In the conversation we also learn about Ray’s current struggle parenting his twenty-eight year old son that has experienced depression. He reflects on how this experience changed him as a father.
Through this great conversation we learn more about:
- Ray’s fatherhood wakeup call that came while going through divorce
- What he thinks prevents fathers from showing up how they want to for their family
- The importance of having real relationship with other dads
Filled with authentic and powerful direction to be your best, this conversation will connect you to what matters most. Listen now to get inspired in your fatherhood journey.
Listen to The Dad Central Show on:
About Ray Arata:
Ray Arata is the author of two books, Wake Up Man Up, Step Up: Transforming Your Wake Up Call to Emotional Health and Happiness and Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace.
As an expert in leadership, inclusion, allyship, and emotional literacy, professionals connect with Ray because he leads from his heart and practices what he teaches in his own businesses and personal life. He brings an extensive business background and more than 15,000 hours in leading men to develop emotional literacy. Through his keynote presentations, workshops, executive coaching and management training, he applies the same heart-based principles that have helped him to lead a thriving business and fulfilling personal life.
Links for Ray Arata:
- Website – https://www.rayarata.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RayArataWrites/
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rayarata/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/RayArata
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ray.arata/
- The Better Man Conference – https://bettermanconference.com
- The Better Man Conference (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/BetterManConference
- Better Man Movement (Linkedin) – https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/better-man-conference/
- Better Man Movement (Twitter) – https://twitter.com/BetterManMvmt
- Better Man Movement (Instagram) – https://www.instagram.com/bettermanmvmt/
About The Dad Central Show:
Dads love to see their kids grow into confident and successful adults. The problem is most dads feel unsure how to get there and have nowhere to turn for help.
The Dad Central Show coaches you to be your best, while bringing out the best in your family.
Links for Dad Central:
The Dad Central Show: https://dadcentral.ca/podcast/
Contact us at [email protected]
The Dad Central Show is sponsored by Dove Men+Care. Dove Men+Care believes care is the best of a man, because when men care for themselves and others, there is a positive impact.