In this episode we talk to the hosts of the Modern Dadhood podcast, Adam Flaherty and Marc Checket about their fatherhood journey, unique friendship, and the unexpected isolation that can impact a father when they become parents.
A fun part of this show happened when Adam and Marc started asking questions of us, which made it feel like we were guests on their show. Their comfort with discussing real topics but also injecting their unique personality and partnership inspired Ed and Drew.
Talking to Adam and Marc was an honest, thoughtful, and enlightening conversation about the fatherhood journey. In their podcast they’ve explored fatherhood from so many angles and opened themselves to all types of perspectives in the process of learning to be a dad. This growth mindset comes through and inspired a great conversation.
- Marc’s journey with IVF and becoming a father almost 20 years into his established career
- Adam’s passion and curiosity that startled Marc and inspired him to get involved in the podcast
- The reality that our parents really impact our own parenting
- The truth about recognizing our own flaws, but not being trapped by them
- Plus much more…
Listen to The Dad Central Show on:
About Adam Flaherty and Marc Checket:
Modern Dadhood Podcast: https://www.moderndadhood.com/
- Website: https://dadcentral.ca
- The Dad Central Show: https://dadcentral.ca/podcast/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/dadcentral
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dadcentral_ont
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dadcentralontario
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dadcentral/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs2HyxB9nOLxyHvBMSo4TQQ