dads and talking to your kids about racism
An interactive discussion featuring a panel of dads who share personal insights on raising kids while navigating the challenges of racial injustice
As dads, we have the unique opportunity to help shape the future for our children. A future where racial injustice no longer exists. But the reality we live in today makes it challenging.
Dad Central and Dove Men+Care bring you an interactive conversation to help you get answers to important fatherhood questions like:
- What are we doing as Dads to teach our child(ren) about racism?
- How are we helping ourselves navigate through racial injustice?
- How are we teaching our child(ren) to stand up for what’s right?
- What are some tactics to speak to kids about racism?
Watch the replay to hear dads share their insights on raising kids while navigating challenges of racial injustice.
Director of Dad Central Ontario, Founder of Connected Dads, and a Career Coach at the Queen’s Smith School of Business
Brought to you by
Dad Central and Dove Men+Care have partnered to promote involved fatherhood across Canada and provide resources and workshops for organizations that serve dads.
- Becoming Upended: Teaching and Learning about Race and Racism with Young Children and Their Families